Title: Care Planning
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum Students: 12
Certification: In House or awarding body
Care Planning is a way of agreeing, arranging and managing the services required for an individual to live in their home or move into a residential nursing home or nursing home.
Whether you are an experienced healthcare worker or new to the industry caring for clients or patients in a work environment we believe that this Care Planning and Documentation Program will assist in your personal development.
A claim plan contains everything from outlining someones care needs to the types of services they will receive to meet those needs includingwho will provide the services and when they will be provided. It will be developed by a service provider in consultation.
Care Planning aims to promote Care and Nursing theory with specific regard to care planning and to assist with applying the theory to care practice.
This aim will facilitate the overall objective of bringing about the improvement in the standard of Care Planning and Documentation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Describe in detail the assessment process
• Understand care goals
• Explain the care planning process
• Explain the implementation and evaluation of care plans
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of:
• where the ideas behind personalisation come from
• how people are putting the ideas behind personalisation into practice
• what a personalised care and support system looks like and what it can offer people
• how you can be a part of making personalisation happen
For more information please contact us.