Title: COSHH awareness course
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum Students: 12
Certification: In House / Awarding body
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Awareness training course will provide students with information of the COSHH Regulations (2002) as well as providing them with an understanding of risk assessment and hazards
This course is ideal for those handling hazardous substances daily at work or even for those that have no prior knowledge of the subject, or anyone who wishes to refresh any current understanding they already have.
Once you have completed all the modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions.
By the end of the course students will have an understanding in the following:
• COSHH regulations and requirements.
• Risk assessment and safety procedures.
• Definition of hazardous substances.
• Compliance with relevant regulations.
• Identifying different types of substances.
• Health effects caused from hazardous substances.
• COSHH risk assessment.
• Importance of heath surveillance for employees who work with hazardous substances.
For further information please contact us.