Title: Health and Safety
Duration: 1 Days
Maximum Students: 12
Certification: Awarding Body or In House
This course is designed for employees in all working environments, including those who work in manufacturing, offices, retail, education, warehouses, construction, and factories. It will be particularly useful to new workers who are required to take health and safety induction training at the start of their employment.
This course offers an understanding of the importance of health and safety and employee and employer responsibilities under health and safety law. It outlines common workplace hazards and effective methods to reduce them. With this knowledge, you will be fully prepared to recognise hazards in your own workplace and know how to uphold health and safety control measures.
Upon completion of this course, learners will understand:
• The definition of workplace health and safety and why it's important.
• Common work-related hazards that cause accidents and ill-health.
• Their, and their employer's, responsibilities for upholding health and safety.
• The welfare facilities employers should provide.
• The safety measures and procedures employers should put in place and employee responsibilities to uphold them.
For further information please contact us