Title: Leadership and Management
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum Students: 12
Certification: In House or awarding body
This Leadership and management course will provide an introduction to the foundation skills and knowledge you need when becoming a manager. This course is mainly aimed at those in management positions but is suitable for anyone who wants to elevate their leadership skills and apply them more successfully to their every day to day role. It’s designed for those who want to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the different attributes and techniques that leaders should utilise, in order to get the most out of themselves and others.
This online course will help you to develop the skills that are essential for all leaders and managers. It looks at the different qualities you may adopt, different techniques for motivating and coaching your team and how to maximise your use of all of your time.
By the end of the course, you’ll feel better prepared to make the most of your capabilities, so you can get the most out of yourself and your team. You will study different topics in different areas, this will include:
• Personal development planning
• Influencing and communicating
• An introduction to management styles
• The importance of management styles – trust in the workplace
• An introduction to decision making
• The importance of data and information
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe the concepts of management and leadership
• Understand and evaluate different management and learning styles
• Identify the need for and the importance of data as evidence in good decision making
• Identify and define the term 'stakeholders' and gain an understanding of why they are important
• Begin and develop the on-going process of personal development planning
For more information please contact us.