Duration: 1 Hours
Certification: In House or awarding body
This course will give learners key knowledge to perform Venepuncture within your health or social care setting. It will give staff the theoretical awareness to undertake a competency assessment in simulated practice that will deem them competent to take blood safely and appropriately.
This course is great for anyone who works in the medical industry.
By the end of the course you will understand the following
• Understand the steps in a safe venepuncture
• Describe the anatomy and physiology of veins
• Explain the good practice guidelines for venepuncture
• Understand potential complications surrounding the techniques
• Recognize safe practice for venepuncture
For Further Information Please contact us